About Interest Group in SBM ITB
SBM ITB has 6 interest groups. In turn there are 6 interest groups and faculty members are given their teaching assignments on the basis of the sub-interest group they belong to. Depending on having the necessary expertise, faculty members may also be assigned to teaching a class belonging to a interest group other than their own. The 6 interest groups are as follows:
- Business Strategy and Marketing (BSM), with research interest on the complexity of bridging corporate strategy with a marketing model;
- Entrepreneurship and Technology Management (ETM),with research interest on entrepreneurial character building and innovative technologies;
- Decision Making and Strategic Negotiation (DMSN), with research interest on problem solving;
- Business Risk and Finance (BRF), with research interests on the topic of economics, finance, business risks, accounting, and Islamic banking;
- Operation and Performance Management (OPM), with research interests on the topics of performance management, supply chain management, and operation management; and
- People and Knowledge Management (PKM),with research topics covering human capital management, leadership, organizational behavior, business ethics, cross-cultural management and knowledge management.