MSM is open to applicants who:
- have a bachelor degree (S1) from accredited institutions of higher education in the fields of management, science, social science, or technology;
- DIKTI’s accreditation, if graduated from overseas universities (for Indonesian citizens)
- pass selection test for admittance to ITB Post-Graduate School (SPS) requiring minimum TOEFL score of 525 and Bappenas Academic Potential Test (TPA) score of 525;
- have undertaken research in their previous studies;
- have ability to present the ideas both in Indonesian and English.
Candidates must complete the application forms provided by the Post-Graduate School of ITB and return them back in duplicates (1 original copy + 1 photocopy). Other documents required as follows:
- Copies of S1 legalized.
- Legalized academic transcripts (graduates of foreign universities should obtain an approved equalization of their first degree certificates from the Directorate General of Higher Education.
- Copies of