Santi Novani, PhD joined the School of Business and Management (SBM) – ITB as a full-time tutor in 2009 and as a full time lecturer after she received a PhD from Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan in 2013. Her master engineering degree is from Bandung Institute of Technology with a background Industrial engineering and management. Her experience as a lecturer in private university since 2000, as a research assistant and full time tutor at decision making and strategic negotiation of research interest group since 2005. There are some in several international journals, such as Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Journal of service science and management and International journal of business and management. She presented several papers at various international conferences in Tokyo, Sweden, Canada, Bali and America, such as SRII Global institute and Frontier of service Conference. Her research interests includes service sciences, Value co-creation of C2C Interaction, Service System Science, hypergame, statistics, system thinking and agent based modeling.
Academic Teaching in Undergraduate Program
Academic Teaching in MBA Program
Academic Teaching in MSM/DSM Program
- Service Science
- Advanced Statistics
- Systemic Thinking
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- Proceeding of the Fourth International Workshop on Agent Bases Approaches in Economic and Social Complex System (2005), Santi Novani, Utomo Sarjono Putro, Development of Adaptive Learning Model of Hyper game to Support a Hierarchical Group of Decision Makers
- Proceeding of the First World of Congress of The International Federation for System Research (2005), Utomo Sarjono Putro, Santi Novani, Pri Hermawan, Agent Based Modelling and Simulation of Meta Game of Learning with Two Levels of
- Proceeding Seminar Nasional Pemodelan Sistem (2005), Utomo Sarjono Putro, Santi Novani, Pemodelan dan Simulasi Meta Game of Learning Dengan Adanya 2 Tingkat Pembelajaran Learning
- Proceeding of SOARS Programming Competition on Social System Sciences at 1st World Congress on Social Simulation (WCSS2006), Manahan Siallagan, Utomo Sarjono Putro, Nana Juhana, Santi Novani (2006), Agent Based Modeling and Simulation Application Case Study: Fuel Distribution, Kyoto, Japan
- Proceeding of 1st International Conference in Business And Management Research (ICBMR 2006), Utomo Sarjono Putro, Santi Novani, Manahan Siallagan (2006), Agent based Simulation for Knowledge Management, on Bali, Indonesia
- Proceeding of Incentive Techno, Local Journal (2006), Santi Novani, Manahan Siallagan, Model Pembelajaran Adaptif Hypergame Grup Agen Dengan Adanya Komunikasi Hirarki Dalam Suatu Pengambilan Keputusan
- Proceeding of the 51st Annual Meeting of International Society for the Systems Sciences (2007), Utomo Sarjono Putro, Manahan Siallagan, Santi Novani, Agent based Simulation of Negotiation Process Using Drama Theory, Tokyo, Japan
- MBA-ITB Business Review (2007), Utomo Sarjono P and Santi Novani, Pencegahan Pandemi Flu Burung di Bandung dengan menggunakan Pendekatan Simulasi, vol. 2 no. 2, ISSN: 1907-2961.
- Proceeding of the 51st Annual Meeting of International Society for the Systems Sciences (2007), Manahan Siallagan, Santi Novani, Hiroshi Deguchi, Policy Making in Case of Iodine Deficiency Disorder Based on Agent Interaction in West
- Proceeding of the 51st Annual Meeting of International Society for the Systems Sciences (2007), Santi Novani, Manahan Siallagan, Hiroshi Deguchi (2007), Searching Effective Policies to Prevent Bird Flu Pandemic in Bandung City Using Agent Based Simulation, Tokyo, Japan
- The Eleventh Pacific RIM International Conference of Multi Agents (2007), Utomo S.Putro, Manahan Siallagan, Santi Novani, Dhanan S (2008), Managing Collaboration using Agent Based Simulation,Hanoi, Vietnam (accepted paper and will
- Journal Systems Research and Behavioral Sciences, Wiley and Son, Searching for Effective Policies to prevent Bird Flu Pandemic in Bandung City Using Agent Based Simulation, Utomo S Putro, Santi Novani, et.al
- Pan Pacific Business, Senzen, 2009, Using Agent Based Modeling To Propose High School Students’ Selection System In Bandung, Indonesia be present on 15-16 December 2008) Java Province, , Tokyo, Japan
- Pan Pacific Business, Senzen, 2009, Agent Based Simulation of Marketing Strategy For Telecommunication Industry In Indonesia
- Novani, S. and Kijima K. (2012). Value Co-Creation by Customer-to-Customer Communication: Social Media and Face-to-Face for Case of Airline Service Selection, Journal of Service Science and Management, 5(1). pp. 101 -109, ISSN Print: 1940-9893, DOI: 10.4236/jssm.2012.51013.
- Novani, S and Kijima, K (2011). Service Value created by customers’ Information Exchange about Provider: Agent-based Simulation Approach, Proceedings of Annual SRII Global Conference, Print ISBN: 978-1-61284-415-2, listed in IEEEXplore digital library. (Presented in SRII Global Conference, San Jose, March 29 2011-April 2 2011)
- Novani, S and Kijima, K (2010). Value Co -Creation Model of Service Innovation: Symbiotic Hypergame Analysis, Proceedings of the 54th Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences (ISSS), ISSN: 1999-6918. (Presented in ISSS Conference, Waterloo, 18 -23 July 2010)
- Novani, S and Kijima, K (2010). Symbiotic Hypergame Analysis of Value Co -Creation Process in Service System, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management (ICSSSM), Print ISBN: 978-1-4244-6485-2), listed in IEEEXplore digital library. (Presented in Tokyo, June 28-30 2010)
- Novani, S and Kijima, K (2010). Symbiotic Hypergame Analysis of Value Co-Creation Process in Service System, Proceedings of the 19th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference. (Presented in Karlstad, Sweden, June 10-13, 2010)
- Novani, S and Kijima, K (2013), Efficiency and Effectiveness of C2C Interactions and Mutual Learning for Value Co-Creation: Agent-Based Simulation Approach, International Journal of Business and Management, Vol 8, No 9 (2013).
- 2012 Teaching Staff at EREV English School, Tokyo
- 2006 Tutor Pad Time for Statistical and Business Management SBM
- 2005 Assistant Research SBM,Group of Decision Making and Strategic Negotiation
- 2002 Student on the Job Training at IPTN PT., with special task about Forecasting
- 2000 The Lecture of Informatic Engineering UNIKOM, Dept. of Informatic Eng.