The School of Business and Management at Institut Teknologi Bandung (SBM – ITB).
- Visiting Professor will be expected to commence appointment.
- Visiting Professor are encouraged to participate fully into the activities and academic life of the School:
- Teaching 8-10 SKS (Indonesian credit system).
- Joint research with Lecturers of SBM and publish at least in 1 paper on journal indexed by Scopus.
- Seminars to do knowledge sharing with SBM ITB faculty.
- Involved in SBM ITB’s development programs.
- Monthly competitive salary.
- Round trip airfare ticket (economy class) will be covered.
- Residence and pick-up service to and from SBM ITB within the Bandung city municipality (living and campus sites are all in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia) will be provided.
- KITAS Administration – all documentation for temporary stay and work permit (known as KITAS) handled with immigration by SBM-ITB.
- Health insurance (includes hospitalization).
- Holding a doctorate in Business and Management Sciences, specifically Business Strategy, International Business, or International Marketing.
- Currently employed in Universities accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and/or AMBA.
- Must have minimum two publications in International Journal (indexed by Scopus, ISI Thompson, and/or IEEE) during the last three years.
Applications must be completed and submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complete applications must consist of the following:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Full list of the latest three years publications and other research outputs with appropriate evidence of esteem (citation report or other measures/indicators appropriate to the discipline).
- Correctly submit The Letter of Permission from Home University.
Application must be completed and submitted by the submission deadline.
|Even Semester II 2019/2020 (January 2020)||31 September 2019|
|Odd Semester I 2020/2021 (August 2020)||30 March 2020|
SBM ITB will review all applications to ensure eligibility and compliance with the application process. Compliant applications will be submitted to the Selection Panel. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered. All short-listed applicants will be requested to participate in a teleconference interview (will be informed later).
For further information please contact:
HRD SBM ITB
School of Business and Management – Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jl. Ganesha 10 Bandung
Phone: +6222-2531923 Fax: +6222-2504249