The School of Business and Management at Institut Teknologi Bandung (SBM – ITB), invites 1 (one) Visiting Professor in the field of Marketing and Business Strategy, for the academic year 2016/2017. Deadline for application submission is 10 May 2016.
- Visiting Professor will be expected to commence appointment between 1 September 2016 and 30 November 2016 (full-time basis).
- Visiting Professor are encouraged to participate fully into the activities and academic life of the School:
- Teaching 8-10 SKS (Indonesian credit system).
- Joint research with Lecturers of SBM and publish at least in 1 paper on journal indexed by Scopus.
- Seminars to do knowledge sharing with SBM ITB faculty.
- Involved in SBM ITB’s development programs.
- Monthly competitive salary.
- Round trip airfare ticket (economy class) will be covered.
- Residence and pick-up service to and from SBM ITB within the Bandung city municipality (living and campus sites are all in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia) will be provided.
- KITAS Administration – all documentation for temporary stay and work permit (known as KITAS) handled with immigration by SBM-ITB.
- Health insurance (includes hospitalization).
- Holding a doctorate in Business and Management Sciences, specifically Business Strategy, International Business, or International Marketing.
- Currently employed in Universities accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and/or AMBA.
- Must have minimum two publications in International Journal (indexed by Scopus, ISI Thompson, and/or IEEE) during the last three years.
Applications must be completed and submitted by email to email@example.com. The complete applications must consist of the following:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1.5 space).
- Full list of the latest three years publications and other research outputs with appropriate evidence of esteem (citation report or other measures/indicators appropriate to the discipline).
- Correctly submit The Letter of Permission from Home University.
Application must be completed and submitted by the submission deadline. Applicants will be informed of the result by 31May 2016.
SBM ITB will review all applications to ensure eligibility and compliance with the application process. Compliant applications will be submitted to the Selection Panel. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered. All short-listed applicants will be requested to participate in a teleconference interview (will be informed by 17 May 2016).
For further information please contact:
Dr. Mustika Sufiati Purwanegara
Business Strategy and Marketing Interest Group Head
School of Business and Management – Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jl. Ganesha 10 Bandung
Phone: +6222-2531923 Fax: +6222-2504249