In December 2018, SBM ITB celebrated the 15th anniversary of School of Business and Management in Institut Teknologi Bandung. To mark this milestone, SBM ITB held a full day celebration on January 09, 2019, beginning with a inaugural meeting in SBM Auditorium. The anniversary celebration also included the inauguration of the new SBM ITB dean’s office.
Experience SBM ITB’s 15th anniversary celebration through this video of the momentous occasion.
The rousing performers represented a rich array of dancers, musicians, and soloists. Also flash mob of 15th anniversary’s logo featuring SBM staffs and faculty members was transformed with drone.
During the event, the committee of Quality Improvement Award (QIA) 2018 announced the winners from 10 (ten) finalists and 25 (twenty five) quality improvement proposals. Three proposals selected as the winners are:
- Neng Rokayah (Officer of Logistic and Maintenance Unit) with title “Aplikasi User Maintenance Report”
- Margareth Tobing (Manager of Marketing Communication and Admission Unit) with title “Pengelolaan Loker Gedung LABTEK XIV”
- Jahid Abdurahman (Officer of Technology and Information Unit) with “Konvensi Penamaan File dan Folder Berbasiskan Pola Klasifikasi Arsip ITB”
The QIA 2018 required every participant to follow three stages of evaluation process, from first stage that challenged SBM’s staff who were willing to propose improvement ideas to solve an issue in SBM’s business process. The committee chose finalists to join the second stage that required every proposal written in scientific writing. In the last stage, every finalist must present the proposal in front of the judges, staffs and faculties.
Along with QIA 2018 winner announcement, the Reward System committee also announced The Best Employees of SBM ITB. The chosen best employees are:
- 1. The Best In Teaching Activities 2018 : Deddy P. Koesrindartoto
- The Best Researcher 2018 : Yuliani Dwi Lestari
- The Best in Consultacy & Training 2018 : Dina Dellyana
- The Most Apreciated Staff 2018 : Jojo Raharjo
- Employee of the Year 2018
a. Yunieta Anny Nainggolan (Faculty)
b. Minar Akbar Kurniawan (Staff)
c. Tedy Kusmawan (Staff)
Dessert offerings and refreshments by Bandung local culinary were provided by Sate Hadori, Lontong Kari Kebon Karet, Dim Sum House, Kue Ape, Bola Obi and free flow cold drinks supported by SBM cooperation, PAKSI.
The centerpiece of the final event was a giant red velvet birthday cake around which all of the deans gathered to lead the crowd in singing “Happy Birthday” and also the release of pigeons, as a sign upon SBM ITB for peace in the coming years.
The Celebration marked a milestone in SBM history, and this event can be held thanks to support of our industrial partner, Bank BNI.
SBM ITB, For The Greater Good!
Written by: Margareth Tobing, MBA