In general, applicants to SBM ITB postgraduate program must have the following:
- Diploma IV (Applied Bachelor) or Bachelor level graduates from reputable universities with a minimum B accreditation is preferred
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4
- In addition, you must provide a minimum TPA Bappenas score of 525 (not required for foreign candidates) and TOEFL score of 525. During Covid-19 pandemic, these documents can be submitted later before thesis
Please prepare a compilation of relevant materials to showcase your qualifications. All materials must be submitted to ITB online registration page by the application deadline. The relevant documents may include (but not limited to) the followings:
We require uploaded transcripts from all undergraduate academic institutions of your previous study.
You may upload temporary or student copy of your transcript; however, we will request an official copy for verification purposes should you be admitted to ITB.
Minimum GPA is 2.75 out of 4 or equivalent.
We require uploaded bachelor’s degree certificate from all undergraduate academic institutions of your previous study.
You may upload temporary or student copy of your certificate; however, we will request an official copy for verification purposes should you be admitted to ITB.
Applicant must have Diploma IV (Applied Bachelor) or Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university minimum B in Indonesia or reputable overseas university.
Certificate of ELPT from UPT Bahasa ITB with a minimum score of 101. We also accept TOEFL/IELTS held by ETS/Cambridge/British Council/IDP with minimum score of 525 (pBT) / 194 (cBT) / 70 (iBT) or IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 635.
*can be submitted later
Certificate of TPA Bappenas from OTO Bappenas with a minimum score of 525.
*can be submitted later
Put e-mail address of 2 (two) or more of colleagues/lecturers who have professionally cooperated with you and able to give clear recommendation.
Transfer the registration fee and generate the Virtual Account number after you finish filling the data on the online registration.
Indonesian Nationals: IDR 600,000
Foreign Nationals: IDR 1,500,000
You must be able to show proof of ownership of health insurance which is valid for a minimum of 2 semesters (renewable).
Applicants who use BPJS / KIS as health insurance, ITB only accepts BPJS / KIS documents funded by the agency / institution / company where the applicant / applicantparents works.
*can be submitted later if the applicant have passed the selection
Online registration batch 1: 2 – 27 February 2021
Online registration batch 2: 8 – 27 March 2021
Online registration batch 3: 30 March – 24 April 2021
Notes: Online registration only valid for one batch
Research Proposal Submission and Interview Tests
All applicants are required to submit a research proposal and follow interview tests. The details are as follows:
- An applicant with a minimum TPA Bappenas and TOEFL scores is required to submit a research proposal and follow the interview process to confirm your research interests.
- An applicant with no TPA and/or TOEFL scores is required to submit a research proposal and follow the interview process to decide if you are eligible to join the program. Please note that all applicants are still required to submit TPA & TOEFL before thesis examination.
How to join the test?
|Application Steps||Batch 1||Batch 2||Batch 3|
|Start the research proposal submission||8 Mar 2021||29 Mar 2021||26 Apr 2021|
|Dateline to upload the research proposal||5 Mar 2021||1 Apr 2021||29 Apr 2021|
|Notification for candidates selected for interview||8 Mar 2021||5 Apr 2021||1 May 2021|
|Interview for the selected applicants||9 – 13 Mar 2021||7 – 10 Apr 2021||3 – 5 Mei 2021|
|Result Notification||18 Mar||15 Apr||10 May|
ITB will publish your LoA (Letter of Acceptance) on your online registration portal. For those of you who got accepted, please follow the next step of the admission process by referring to Admission ITB website.