The program aims to provide aspiring leaders with an understanding of business activities’ context and strong general management required to grow the company where you will engage in. With an innovative curriculum combining managerial knowledge with immersion to real-world business, your MBA experience would propel your future career in various managerial and executive positions.
January and August
|Length of study: |
40 credits in 3 long semesters, 1 short semester
General Management Program
Stage 1: Foundation of Business Management Skill
Learn the basic skills to perform managerial activities ranging from management, administration, entrepreneurship, to stewardship. This stage is applied in all SBM ITB MBA programs.
The realization of economy principles and methodologies to support a decision-making process, are discussed in this module. Underlining a competitive business strategy, this course unit endeavors to solve a range of decision-making issues in the real companies.
The module covers general aspects of financial management to enhance shareholder value, such as financial report analysis, cost of long-term financing, and organizational restructuring.
This module is designed to provide a solid foundation for applying concepts and theories of marketing as well as to develop skills and knowledge in the managerial aspects of marketing.
This module equips students with an in-depth understanding on strategic management design. It involves a variety of strategic operation subjects from competitive advantage, forecasting, inventory management, aggregative planning, to supply management.
Stage 2: Advancement of Business Management Knowledge & Skill for Business Executives
Dig deep into the specific know-how needed for business executives to thrive.
In order to educate students about the basic accounting and financial reporting system as those are the key to effectively communicate with stakeholders.
This module aims at fostering the awareness on integrity as an absolute ingredient in business. It emphasizes on the importance of transparency and accountability to achieve a social contract and law in business.
The course is for Full-Time MBA class with the learning goals for students as follows:
1. To be able to differentiate between operational effectiveness and strategic positioning
2. To be able to identify, analyze, and diagnose the external and internal business environments in relation to the strategic formulation
3. To be able to formulate the corporate and business strategy and the company’s policy in adapting to the environmental changes
4. To be be able to implement corporate and business strategy or to transform the strategy into reality by evaluating and controlling the strategy implementation.
Stage 3: Business Practice
Implement what you learn in a real business scene. Be an intern. We have curated some great companies and startups from various industries in our network for you to apply.
This module is a compulsory subject as it is aimed to deliver real management practice in real business for earning fundamental understanding in business issues, problems and solutions. Knowledge on business dynamics and challenges to expected positive mental attitude for managerial practice are purposes of this subject.
The issue of this module leads to the concept of knowledge management and its implementation in the context of a learning organization. It is a technology to facilitate the improvement of organizational performance.
Stage 4: Final Project
Develop and demonstrate your skills to apply research data and use methods you excel in to analyze and solve problems arising in a real business scene. Give your best shot to show your readiness and ability for independent, demanding professional career. If you pass this stage, you will be equipped with business research knowledge.
I feel so proud to be accepted here not only because this is one of the best business school in Indonesia, but also because the knowledge that I have earned in here. The MBA has changed the way I now look at things and has helped me to critically analyse situations. It has taught me to look out for opportunities and commercialise them to the benefit of society and those around me.
How to Apply
Annually, MBA ITB commence classes on August and January. Early preparation become the important step to enrol and start an embarking journey with MBA ITB.Explore more
|December/January||IDR 10,000,000 (Confirmation fee) + IDR 25,000,000|
|May (short semester)||IDR 10,000,000|
|July||IDR 10,000,000 (Confirmation fee) + IDR 25,000,000|
|May (short semester)||IDR 10,000,000|
- The tuition fee covers your entire academic activities in our program: course credits, course materials (excluding text books), field trip, career service & internship, also development activities managed by our program (business talk and business clinics)
- Students who exceeded the limit of normal study period (3 long semesters and 1 short semester) will be charged with the following tuition fees:
- Long semester: IDR 15 million/each semester
- Short semester: IDR 10 million/each semester
- Confirmation fee and all the tuition fees cannot be refunded in all conditions, including when a student fail to register or finish the program
- SBM ITB reserves the right to adjust the above information